Manufactured from ductile iron and hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461. All step irons have an anti-slip design on the top face. Double width step irons have raised sides to help prevent foot slippage.
Bolt-On type steps have 2 No. 15mm diameter holes for which we recommend the use of a 12mm diameter bolt of the rag (expanding) type. By using a polypropylene coating, we were able to form the plastic into an ergonomically designed grip. Because when one can get a better grip, one can apply more power, thus improving performance. Human engineering for the.
- Superior impact strength
- Usability in a wide range of temperatures -40 degrees to 120 degrees
- Excellent electrical insulation capability
- Excellent precision moulding properties and dimensional stability
- Low moisture absorption
- Excellent weather resistance
- Superior in self-extinguishing capabilities
- Superior transparency
- The design incorporates a non slip tread and resistance to side slippage
- No painting or other protective coating required
The Step Irons are currently manufactured in a safety yellow polypropylene.
Our Most Common Sizes are
Cast Iron, Anti Slip top, Hot Dip Galvanized
Cast Iron, Anti Slip top, Bolted Type, Hot Dip Galvanized
PVC encapsulated steps – Recommended for use in chemically aggressive locations such as sewer access chambers